The map below highlights the farm area. The lines indicate the main trails. Below the map are written instruction for the main path to the river.
Please take some time to explore the forest, meadows, fields and river. Contact us if you would like to join us on a walk down to the river. It is about a 45 minute hike round trip.
Directions to the river:
- Go past the barn and first fence.
- Turn left and follow the path past the gardens.
- Follow the path to the right and then left into the trees at the far corner.
- Head down the hill until you come to the sugar shack where we boil maple syrup.
- Turn left and follow the path until it opens to a large meadow.
- At the end of the meadow turn left and head back into the woods.
- The path turns into a trail at this point and becomes a bit more rugged.
- Follow the trail then down a short but steep incline and turn left at the bottom.
- Turn right in about 10 meters up a small incline.
- You should see the river ahead and a hill on your left.
- Head towards the river past the hill then left, around the hill.
- Follow the trail parallel to the river until you reach the bench.
- You have arrived.